Castor Oil Therapy For Infertility
Castor oil therapy consists of using a warm castor oil wrap over the abdomen in order to stimulate blood flow to this uterus and ovaries.
How Using Castor Oil Packs Can Help You Conceive
This natural method is used to treat gynaecological disorders related to infertility, like endometriosis, fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, etc.
Castor oil is absorbed easily into the body through the skin and its healing components are delivered directly into the body tissues.
Properties Of Castor Oil Therapy
Castor oil assists the body in the removal of inflammatory components like prostaglandins. This decreases pain during menses and pain associated with endometriosis, inflammation, and adhesions.
“Scientific studies have shown that Castor oil treatments can boost the immune system by increasing the number of total lymphocyte count.”
Castor Oil Packs Break Up Scar Tissue
Castor oil therapy can be effective in breaking up scar tissue and adhesions. Castor oil pack also loosens up masses or cysts and can remove toxins from as deep as 8 cm.
Castor Oil Packs Aid Tissue Detox
Castor oil stimulates lymphatic drainage and removes waste products from the tissues and cells.
Environmental chemicals may be the main cause of infertility causing conditions like uterine fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, metabolic imbalance, etc.
When dangerous toxins enter in your body through polluted foods, the air your breathe or the water your drink, they can cause damage to the DNA of your cells or stimulate your immune system to fight against them causing immunological weakness.
The result of all this is inflammation to the tissues and potential damage to their function and structure. In the reproductive organs inflammation causes scar tissue, often seen in conditions like PCOS, fibroids and endometriosis.
Benefits Of Castor Oil Therapy
The following conditions respond to the application of Castor oil packs:
- 1. Menstrual dysfunction and painful periods.
- 2. Liver, pancreas and gallbladder disorders.
- 3. Digestive and stomach problems.
- 4. Adhesion and scarring of the Fallopian tubes.
- 5. Constipation and poor elimination through the bowels.
- 6. Benign fibroids, endometriosis and ovarian cysts.
- 7. Lymphatic congestion and swollen lymph nodes.
- 8. Constipation, bowel impaction or adhesions.
- 9. Bladder and vaginal infections.
- 10. Fibrocystic breast disease (breast applications).
When To Use A Castor Oil Pack
The typical duration of castor oil therapy is about 45-90 minutes 3-5 times a week for at least 8-16 weeks.
If you have endometriosis, PCOS, or ovarian cysts you should notice improvement during the first two menstrual cycles. During this time the ovarian pain and the menstrual discomfort should decrease considerably. As you notice improvement, taper off slowly by decreasing the number of session per week.
Do not apply a Castor oil packs on broken skin. Avoid doing castor oil pack during menses. In women who are actively trying to conceive, it is best to avoid castor oil therapy after ovulation has been detected. Avoid applying heat on the abdomen during early pregnancy as this can affect the developing baby. in fact, castor oil treatment are contraindicated in pregnant and nursing moms.
If you have uterine bleeding or suffer from cancerous tumors do not do castor oil packs. For any serious conditions talk to your doctor before doing castor oil therapy.
Note: Castor oil should not be taken internally. Because it causes severe abdominal spasms and stimulate uterine contractions causing miscarriage.
To make a castor oil pack you will need the following items:
- 1. Cold Pressed Castor Oil Kit.
- 2. Magic bag, heating pad or water bottle.
- 3. Tow cotton flannel pieces of 1 foot square each.
- 4. One piece of plastic bag one foot square in size.
- 5. A towel.
How To Apply Castor Oil Packs:
- 1. Soak the flannel piecs in Castor oil, generally about 1 cup of Castor oil will be enough. Place it over your whole abdomen (make sure to include the liver and the uterus).
- 2. Place the piece of plastic on top and then place the towel.
- 3. On top of the towel place the warm water bottle, a heating pad, or the magic bag.
- 4. The pack should remain in place for at least one hour.
- 5. When you remove the pack, the remaining oil can be massaged into the skin or cleaned off using the other clean flannel cloth.
- 6. Take it easy for a couple of hours after doing a Castor oil application.
If you suffer from PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, blocked fallopian tubes and want to take charge of your own health, try using this Castor oil therapy kit
Castor Oil Therapy can work miracles!
ShareThis Copy and