Lemon, Salt And Pepper Is A Better Cure Than Most Medicines! Cures These 10 Problems
Lemons taste wonderful and can be used for many things besides a snack or topping, they can be used to treat many problems big and small. A popular remedy lemon is used for is actually to prevent cancer. Lemons help balance your pH by reducing the acidity in your body and normalizing it with it’s alkaloid properties. Lemons can be used in many other ailments and here’s a few.
1. Sore throat– soothe the throat by mixing 1 tbsp lemon juice, ½ tsp black pepper and 1 tsp salt in high glass warm water. Gargle to prevent coughs too.
2. Stuffy nose– this will unclog your nose by way of sneezing. Mix equal part pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom in a mortar and pestle nicely. When you get the powder smell and sneeze.
3. No gallstones– these deposits from digestion fluids in the gallbladder are gallstones. They block out the digestion and cause pain. They are removed with surgery.
4. Sores– to heal sores inside the mouth, mix 1 tbsp Himalayan pink salt in warm water and gargle. This will kill bacteria and heal the sores faster.
5. Weight loss– have a drink of ¼ ground pepper, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp honey in warm water to speed up metabolism. The polyphenols in the lemon can stop weight gain and fasten metabolism and improve insulin too.
6. Nausea– the black pepper can soothe the belly and the lemon smell will stop nausea feeling. Take 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp pepper in warm water glass. Drink slowly.
7. Asthma attacks– this mix can relieve your asthma breathing problems. Take 10 grains pepper, 2 clove buds, 15 basil leaves all in boiling water. Let it simmer 15 minutes and strain before you put in a jar with lid. To this add 2 tbsp honey and let it cool. Keep in the fridge maximum 2 weeks or add milk also.
8. Tooth pain– mix ½ tsp ground pepper and clove oil for aches in teeth. Apply on the tooth that hurts to stop pain furthermore. Also brush twice daily and floss AND avoid sugar foods or acidic foods.
9. Flu and cold– take juice of half lemon in cup boiling water to cure regular cold. The peel and pulp can steep in that 10 minutes, and then remove the lemon and add organic honey.
10. Nosebleeds- dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and put in a nostril. You have to tilt the head for this to stop blood drips in throat and having nausea and this cure will stop the bleeding right away.