1. There was curfew from 9 pm lady night according to tradition
2. The news was broken to the county by the Oba in Council at their meeting this morning. (This prompted my post)
3. All straining animals especially dogs and goats are being killed and brought to the palace which is continuing as I’m posting now
4. The Ona in Council are the Chief ‘mourners’ all seated (photo to follow).
5. The priests of the Ilesa North Anglican Diocese led by the Bishop was in the palace to console with the Chiefs and prayed with them and the family
6. Market now shifts to the palace and the Town Hall area for, I think, the next 3months.